Tuesday, March 28, 2006

Ear Infection with No Asthma Attack. Phew.

//okay, just a *minor* asthma attack//

Just a quick update -- I took Oz to the doctor Saturday, and he had a pretty bad ear infection. I was concerned because he was REALLY congested and coughing a lot. Plus, paranoid as I am (hello, whole blog dedicated to my kids' asthma!) I couldn't help but remember that he did develop an ear infection when he had RSV in November.

So, PS, the weekend utterly sucked. He was so miserable Sunday, I think I would have thrown myself under a bus if I thought it would make him feel better! He was spiking fevers, his ear obviously killed, and he was just crusted with snot. (Fortunately for him, he's actually cute enough to pull off that crusty snot look. Kidding.)

But of course, by Monday, when I needed to work from home (huge amounts of work to do, too) he was just about fine, and as high-energy and cranky as any two-year-old in the world. Welcome to my world. But at least he was feeling better!

I did have him on a three-day course of Zithro, as well as DuoNeb/Albuterol. It all seemed to work. He's still a bit cranky, but hey -- isn't that what the terrible twos are all about?

2 comments:

pablo said...

asthma is not really hard to cure, but the problem is that people does'nt give attention to people that know how to cure it (even call them quacks) because of the kind of alternative medicine they use. Like me, treating asthmatics is just a sip of my herbal tea with some special leaves on it. nothing taste bad but the tea, the best thing is that after taking it, one can feel the lungs is clearing of the phlegm. Nothing is worser that a clog lung. The lungs react to the tea, expelling all the phlegms in the lungs, clearing it, after a day or two, one can breathe very easily, jog if you want, ride a horse, everything you want, if phlegms clog your lungs again then one can easily remove it again. But for people with asthma to believe in my medicine, is like heaven and earth. People does'nt want to be cured of asthma, they use steriod and other medicine, which I don't prohibit people from using.
One would say that there is no such medicine, there is. I don't really want to advertise it, I've had it for a long time, but because of the feedback I'm receiving, I'm frustrated to help people with asthma, so I am just keeping it instead of helping asthmatic. but from time to time people come to me to asking for help, I don't deny them.
Kids, Teen, Adults, Seniors are all easy to treat with my medicine. So If someone needs my help i'm available but only in Toronto, Canada.

pablo said...

Asthma is not hard to cure, actually it is easy, but people have uneasiness, doubt, fear and other things when the word herbal comes into picture. My herbal cure is very different from chinese, north american herbal, mine is from the Philippines very unique, because only tea and a very special leaf,and very tea flavor but actively removes the phlegms in the lungs of asthmatic. Once my herbal is taken, the lungs react by expelling the phlegms in the lungs and that's is what will cure the asthmatic, no phlegms no asthma. will it return, 99% of the people I've help, their asthma never return.
I can only do it in Toronto..but special request is also being considered