Here's how it played out:
- Ig was fine by the time we go to the PP on Thursday.
- Oz was coughing like mad on Friday, so both of them were home and on nebs.
- Ig was tapered down and went back to just the albuterol MDI on Saturday.
- Oz was tapered down and went back to just the albuterol MDI on sunday.
- They both went back to daycare today, but both were meant to get albuterol at 12 and 4.
- Ig was SO happy to see me when I picked him up today, but then wouldn't stop crying when we got home...and wouldn't eat, either.
- I noticed fluid draining from BOTH ears (remember how he has tubes now?)
- I gave him Motrin and Floxin after paging the peds, and then I put him to bed.