Monday, July 18, 2005

Update: The Cough Continues

Not as bad, though. We've still got the congestion (over a week now) but he's only really coughing at night and in the morning. So we're back to where we were in the spring, really.

I'll keep an eye on the congestion, though...Thank goodness I started this blog. Now I know it's only been a little over a week. (Naturally, I never write this stuff down like I'm supposed to.)

But things seem to be pretty well under control, so I won't bother calling the doctors yet. We'll see. If he's still this stuffed up a week from now - or Friday, even - I'll assume it's a sinus infection.

Still, this summer's been good so far. Historically, he gets sick on his birthday (we had to cancel his party two years ago because he had almost 105, Strep, and an asthma attack). We've got two weeks, so I'll stay vigilant!!!!

No comments: